Cold pasta salad recipe
• Lastmod: 2020-04-13
We got this recipe from my parents. They got it from my dad's mom, Mawmaw Betty. I can easily eat four helpings of this stuff in one sitting.
- Box of pasta (penne or rotini) x1
- Head of cauliflower x1
- Head of broccoli x1
- Bell pepper (any color) x1
- Purple onion x1
- 8 oz block of cheddar cheese x1
- 16 oz Zesty Italian dressing x1
- Tony's Cajun seasoning
- Cook pasta, then put in fridge to cool
- Dice vegetables and cheese
- Add pasta, vegetables, cheese, Tony's (to taste), and dressing to bowl, then mix
Next: Cajun Ninja's pastalaya recipe
Previous: Why is my gradle build in docker so slow?